UPSers is the official website of UPS created for the employees. UPSers contains all the HRM-related operations of the employees of UPS. All the employees have their employee ID and password through which they can log into the UPSers online portal and check their personal information, discounts, employee benefits, and the information about the pay stubs.
If you are an employee of UPS and have not yet registered for the UPSers online portal, then here is a guide that will help you register to the UPSers portal. You can register very easily with the help of a PIN and employee ID. Here are the steps you need to follow to register into the UPSers online portal.
- On any electronic device like mobile, laptop, tablet, or PC open any web browser of your choice.
- In the search bar of the web browser, search for upsers.com.
- This will land you on the homepage of UPSers.
- On the bottom of the page look for “New User and PIN” and click on it.
- Find and select the option named “I work in” and choose the field that you are working in.
- Also enter other information like date of birth, employee Id, employee type, and others.
- Confirm the details and proceed.
- You will get a PIN.
- Make a note of the User ID and PIN because it will be needed while registering.
Now that you have your User ID and PIN follow these steps to register and complete the process.
- On your web browser, search for upsers.com.
- Select the language of your choice and proceed.
- Type in your User ID and PIN in the respective fields.
- Tap the ‘login’ button below the fields.
- Click on the ‘I agree’ button to accept the terms and conditions and proceed with the process.
- Enter your email address on which you want to receive the notifications and your User ID.
- Select one challenge question and save its answer as this will help in case you forget your password.
- Select a password. Make sure it is strong.
- Now, you are a registered user and you can use it to log into upsers.com.